Our dentists and team here at Smiles Family Dental are dedicated to your health and safety. We have always taken steps to maintain a healthy, sterile environment in our office, and in March 2020, we implemented additional safety protocols in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. These safety protocols include:
- IQAir HealthPro HyperHEPA filtration system — This air filtration system works with 99.5% total system efficiency to remove harmful ultrafine particles (including particles 10 times smaller than a virus!) to make our office a safe environment and promote your health.
- Extraoral dental suction systems — This system removes droplets and aerosols effectively, highly reducing the risk of infection and keeping the air in our office clean. It also prevents aerosols from traveling outside the operatory.
- Daily screenings and temperature checks for our staff
- Pre-appointment screenings for all our patients
- Mobile check-in process — This minimizes the building occupancy and helps maintain social distancing requirements.
- In-office laundry for staff uniforms
- Additional PPE for all staff members
- Frequent disinfection of all surfaces in our office
We invite you to contact us at 817-277-1971 if you have any questions about our COVID-19 safety measures in Arlington, Texas, and to schedule an appointment with Dr. Angelie Zamora and Dr. Britany Jenkins. We are committed to ensuring that our office is a healthy environment for you.